• 5 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 7 replies
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• SEASON TICKETS ON SALE NOW

2017 Colts Season Tickets are on sale NOW! Season Tickets are available online or by phone at 317-299-4946.
  • Welcome New Members

• Sorry to hear what happened to your oldest adopted grandson CC1. I wouldn't wish that level of concussion trauma on anybody. It's not my place to condemn any parents decision to let them play football or not. Car crashes can happen behind the wheel on any road or freeway too, but that wouldn't stop parents from teaching their kids how to drive a vehicle composed on metal, plastic, glass, & rubber either.    Look, tragedy can happen to anybody at any moment doing a variety of different things. I get where you're coming from--A quality of life vantage point. Both before & after the number of concussions grew. I also don't have any kids biologically speaking so I can't really say with authority my POV from a fatherly perspective. Sure, I have cousins & nephews of course. I would just tell them can you handle getting slammed or contacted every play? If it's not your cup of tea try something else. My nephew Matthew wrestles & my other nephew played football for a while, but he gave it up when he didn't get much playing time.    Again, my deepest sympathies for your grandson. I will say this though. I always chuckle when people create the misguided impression that football is the only sport where team bonding is built though. It's not. Most people go out for football & they either stick with it or they say forget this & move on. I'm fine either way. 
    • Brew Crew lost again, if the Cubs hang on and win they will be .5 back in the Division at 24-21. The Brew Crew is now at 25-21. Cards/Dodgers just starting up, Cards are at 22-20.
  • Topics

Community Software by Invision Power Services, Inc.